Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pro Wrestling at Dragon*Con this weekend!!

Photobucket
Pro Wrestling at Dragon*Con this weekend!!

DCW, DCW, DCW............Did you just hear something?
DCW, DCW, DCW..........There, there it is again! 
DCW, DCW, DCW.......Its back, I knew it would come back!!!
DCW, DCW, DCW.  Oh my God, it's getting bigger and bigger!!!!!
DCW, DCW, DCW

DCW!!!!!!!

That's right Dragon Con Wrestling fans...We are back and bigger and better than ever!!!!!!!

After working long and hard, driving all over the South, and watching hundreds of Wrestlers, I think that I and my partner in crime, A. J. have come up with the best of the best for our 9th year's show.  Now you may ask yourself, "Tiny, why did  you and A. J. drive all over the South to find wrestlers when most any of them would be ok."  Well Dragon Con Wrestling fans....Since you are by far the best Wrestling fans in the country, nothing else but the very best would do justice to you, or the show.

So, in no particular order here are the matches I have lined up-

Let's start the show with a three way dance!  For the DCW Light Heavy Weight Title, From NWA Anarchy, Mosley, Bo Newsome and a Mystery Wrestler who I have not told the other 2 about so that I can mess with them.  Now not to mention any names,  but one of the Wrestlers is having a very hard time making the Light Heavy Weight limit.  I have been on him and on him about making the weight limit cut off.  He told me that if he had to bring several bottles of X-lax to the Con and drink it all before the match, that's what he would do to make weight.  I don't know about you fans, but I plan to stay away from him if he does that!!! These are 3 awesome Wrestlers and I don't think you will be disappointed.

From NWA Anarchy, for the TV Title {get your minds out of the gutter, it is NOT, I repeat NOT the Transvestite Title, It's the Television Title.......I can't believe what goes through some people's minds} Seth Delay will be going up against Shawn Tempers.  These 2 are some of the best Wrestlers you will see, and there has been some major league trash talk going on between these two.....{ I wish I could repeat it here, but the web dude would just delete it, family entertainment and all that stuff }

So I'm settin around one day and  ICE, the Triple X-treme Champion, calls me up and tells me that he is having some serious problems with Chip, from NWA Anarchy.  Seems that Chip has been talking some serious crap about him, how he is too old to hang with the young guys anymore, how he just isn't fast enough or in shape enough to wrestle the young guys anymore, just like Brody down at NWA Anarchy ICE tells me he has talked to Brody about this crap and they are NOT HAPPY,  {which is a serious understatement, [family entertainment}  and He an Brody want Chip and who ever young guy he wants to tag with for a Grudge Tag Match.  I told him that sounds good to me.   The icing on the cake though, is that he tells me Chip says that old guys just don't understand the way wrestling is anymore and that "yours truly" meaning ME!! should give up being the DCW Commissioner because I'm too old to do it anymore!!!!  That's when I told him, oh hell ya you got a match.

I have a singles match for ya with 2 very talented wrestlers making their DCW debut  Now I could tell you all about them, but what fun would that be hmmmm?  You can see for yourself.
For the DCW Tag Team Dragons Cup..... from  NWA Anarchy, Talent and Money - vs. - The New Wave.  Oh yeah, this is going to be one of the best matches of the night.  I'm talken about 2 tag teams that absolutely do not like each other.  Again, because of the "family entertainment" aspect, I can't  print all the stuff they have  been saying about each other, but trust me - it is pretty severe.

  Now this match should bring the house down, and I hope there is a house left because there is another match after this one.  This is where you hide the Ladies and put the kids to bed.......... For the DCW Singles Dragons Cup, the longest running NWA National Heavy Weight Champion, Phil Shatter accompanied by the man you love to hate, Jeff G. Bailey , will go up against, from NWA Anarchy, Tank.  I'm here to tell you DCW wrestling fans, I saw these 2 wrestle a little while back, and the beating they gave each other was not to be believed, and is illegal in most states.  Phil Shatter says it will be no problem to add another trophy to his trophy room, and you can imagine what Tank said about that!!  {you know, the family entertainment thing again}  You do not want to miss this match, take it from me!!!!!

I can't wait for this next match, it is going to be another one of those matches that you talk about all weekend, and tell everyone you know about when you get home.  For the NWA Anarchy World Championship.  The reigning and defending champion, Mikal Judas goes against the one and only Ace Rockwell, and the leader of the Shadow Nation, The Dark Knight - Shadow Jackson.  You fans have seen these 3 wrestlers before, and you know they are some of the best there is, but wait until you see what they are going to do to each other when there is a belt involved.

Myself, and my partner in mayhem A.J. could not do this show if it were not for the absolute best wrestling fans in the country, YOU!!!!!   Like always, I never know who else will show up to these shows, I am always as surprised as you are.   Yes, there will be some surprises that I have not told you, or the wrestlers about......It's nice to be in charge and mess with people.  The show is Friday night and starts at 7:00pm in the Hyatt, pool level in the room to the left.

"Tiny" Dockery, DCW Wrestling Promoter

--- Please remember to keep an eye for Dany Only! 

No comments:

Post a Comment