Monday, October 5, 2009

Taylor McKnight resigns from his postion at Great Championship Wrestling

Photobucket

Taylor McKnight resigns from his postion at Great Championship Wrestling

- from Taylor McKnight

Effective immediately, I have resigned from Great Championship Wrestling.

I hope fans will continue to support the product, as the reasons of my departure have nothing to do with the wrestlers, the locker room, or anything the fans see. Every wrestler on the GCW roster, is a professional, exciting, and entertaining athlete well worth the price of a ticket.

Every wrestler in Great Championship Wrestling treated me with respect, even when i was still in the process of earning it. It was a privilege to work with them, and i only wish circumstances were different.

I wish whomever my replacement is, the best. For 2 years, i juggled announcing, video production, website design/editing/creative writing, online marketing, and promotion. I know plenty of people that are capable of these tasks, and this will create an opportunity for someone new to discover their dreams. I hope Great Championship Wrestling promotes Princeton Gainey, as his contributions have often been overlooked, and under appreciated. His passion, love, and desire to help in every way, has never been utilized, and now, like i always have, I hope GCW will realize that potential, and utilize him, and others within the organization.

As for me, I effectively resign from the offices of Great Entertainment, and thank everyone.

Taylor Mcknight

No comments:

Post a Comment